Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WIP: MY AFFIRMATION QUILT

Wednesday, Jan 9, 2013

I finally stated Leah's wonderful Express Your Love Goddess quilt. I have her traced and the outline stitching half done.  Over the past few days I have been thinking about the words I would like to add to her. I do know that at the top of my list is "I am enough".  I was not sure if calling it an affirmation quilt would work so I looked up the definition and found two that seemed to fit

l. Noun: A statement asserting the existence or the truth of something
2. Noun: The act of affirming or asserting or stating something

Here is the rest of my possible words, or statements
l. Intentionally seeking good
2. Breathe
3. That was then, this is now, breathe
4. As you think, so you are (Buddha)
5. Open heart, open mind
6. Open up your mind
7. Life is fluid, things change



              


1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen the pattern for this quilt so I don't know whether or not you could add all of your possible words/phrases/statements to this quilt?
    Enjoy your weather. We have cooled down since you left but the forecast for this coming weekend is RAIN!!!

    ReplyDelete